Thursday, April 12, 2012

A New Front Yard


Hello everyone!  I know, you were probably thinking that I had given up on this lovely little blog…but no.  I just needed to take a step back and decide what I really wanted to do with it.   I have a million ideas floating around in my head.  Mix that with the energy of a third trimester pregnant lady (yeah…officially in the home stretch!).  And you have a fairly sporadic blog.

Any-who…I wanted to share what Hubby was up to over the weekend, I’m so grateful for all his hard work.

Let me back up this story to the weekend we moved into our house.   I was washing blinds in the tub, while my sister was unpacking some boxes in the basement.  All of a sudden I hear “TURN THE WATER OFF!”  Not something you want to hear.  Long story short…we had roots in our pipes.  Not good.

So our first major project in the house was expensive, not fun, plumbing work.  Arg.

It also left us with a lovely mound in the front lawn.

Well now spring has arrived, and it’s time to plant us a new yard.  But first Hubby had to pull up the, now lopsided, shrubs and till the entire yard.

A big shout out to my sister’s boyfriend who slaved all day next to him.  I know he wouldn’t have been able to do it alone!

So I say it again.  Thanks Boys for all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment