Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend of Many Projects


Happy Monday all!  Did you all have a crafty weekend?  I sure did, and yet I was able to not officially complete a single project.  It’s a skill, I know.



Our weekend was dreary and rainy.  I had to enjoy my new potted plant from the inside, for most of the weekend.  Every time I walked past my front door, I got a glimpse of it and it made me smile.

Since the weather prevented Hubby from doing yard work, I got him busy working on a couple of the nursery projects I had on his honey do list.

Here is a sneak peak of a book shelf he’s been working on.

I spent a great deal of my time working on some decoupage projects.  A couple smaller ones for the living room, and a big one for the nursery.



For those of you on Pinterest, (and for those of you who aren’t…what are you waiting for!) you may recognize what project I’m working on.

Just a heads up…if anyone else is considering tackling this project; keep in mind it means painting and decoupaging 26 letter.  26.  Yep, that’s a lot more than you think.  At least it feels like it, once you get started…



Hopefully tonight I will complete one of the millions of projects I started over the weekend so I have something fun to show you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment